Drinking without moving the head
Daily aid for independent drinking
The Mugs with Internal Cone make the common used nose cup or mug with spout in case of physical limitations redundant: Due to the conically shaped inner cup the mug can be emptied without tilting the head backwards. This is why you can easily drink without any problems even in case of physical limitations and while lying down. This special drinking aid is a practical daily aid for the elderly, in the care, in case of diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer’s, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s and for people with swallowing disorders and dysphagia as they enable an easy emptying of the mug without help.
How the internal cone works:
• easy emptying of the mug due to conically shaped inner cup
• drinking without tilting the head backwards
• enables independent drinking in case of physical limitations
• suitable in case of movement limitations in the upper extremities or the cervical area, swallowing disorders and for people with altered behaviour due to dementia
• simplified care: facilitates drinking while lying down
• in contrast to the nose cup the Mugs with Internal Cone are intuitively useable
• the own nose is no obstacle anymore while drinking
• due to the missing opening for the nose it is useable for right- and left-handers
• handles offer secure hold
• combinable with diverse ORNAMIN drinking lids
• the mug is not recognisable as an aid
The innovative and special geometry of the inner mug enables to empty the mug without having to tilt the head backwards. Thus the nose is no obstacle anymore while drinking. Moreover the Mug with Internal Cone facilitates drinking while lying in bed. Overall this is how independent drinking with physical limitations is made possible. In contrast to the nose cup the Mug with Internal Cone is intuitively useable so that it neither needs to be explained to the user nor can be used wrongly. The internal cone is also intelligently hidden in the design so that the mug is not recognisable as an aid.