1. To do this, click on the "My account" icon in the upper right corner of the page.
2. Click on: “No account yet? Register now!"
3. Enter your email address and a password as access data, with which you can log in to the ORNAMIN online shop and confirm your personal details - done!
If you wish to log in to your Ornamin customer account in the future, your password and e-mail address will be automatically requested in order to assign you to your account. In your customer account you can view, change or complete your details at any time under “My account" -> “Overview".
- Order date
- ordered articles
- order amount
- order number
- shipping method
- order status
If you have ordered from the ORNAMIN Online Shop as a guest and have not created a customer account, this service is unfortunately not available to you. In this case, please contact our customer service. We will be happy to help you.
1. As soon as you have decided on an article, you can put it into the shopping cart. Click on the button “Add to shopping cart".
2. In the shopping cart you will find an overview of all articles which you have previously marked for your purchase. You will find the total amount at the bottom.
3. Is everything correct? Then please click on “Checkout" to complete your order. Important to know: Only after you have completed your order, the articles are bindingly reserved for you.
When paying by credit card, your credit card account will be debited when the contract is concluded. Your credit card will not be debited until your order has been shipped.
Refund: When you return an article, the value of goods will be credited back to the credit card originally debited.