Plate with sloped base for independent eating
The special plate with supportive feature is a practical daily aid for the elderly, in the care and an eating aid in case of diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s and multiple sclerosis. Due to the sloped base and the discreet overhang in the rim the plate can easily be emptied when using only one hand for eating and enables to get meals easier onto the fork or spoon.
How the sloped base works:
• comfortable spooning thanks to sloped base
• enables independent eating in case of physical limitations, limited hand mobility and shaky shands
• easier care: improves own motoric skills
• due to a sloped base and a discreet overhang the meal gets easier onto the spoon or fork
• a non-slip ring under the base provides for a firm stand
• suitable for left- and right-handers, usable with one hand
• replaces a food bumper: the sloped base is intelligently hidden in the design, the plate looks like a common plate
Independent eating despite a disability
From the outside it looks like a normal plate but the Plate with Sloped Base hides special features in its appealing design: a sloped base, a discreet overhang and a non-slip ring under the base ensure that food gets easier onto the fork or spoon and that the plate does not slip. Thus the Plate with Sloped Base combines three products in one: plate, food bumper and non-slip placemat.