- Replaces the classic spouted lid: discreet drinking lid which hides in the cup, holes all around enable drinking from all sides
- Firm hold while strong trembles due to two handles, quick content control thanks to the integrated scale
- Practical daily help for the elderly, private and professional care and people living with diseases such as stroke, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, dysphagia
- The drinking cup made of break-resistant quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- High-quality plastic in ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|Model No.:||816 + 814|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736105726|
|Order No.:||3195, 11908|
Note: This set (Two Handled Mug model 816 and Drinking Lid model 814) is designed specifically for people with a long-term disability and therefore is accepted as subject to VAT relief on Amazon.
This set consists of two separately available components: the Two Handled Mug 220 ml (model 816) and the Drinking Lid (ø 70 mm) (model 814). The ORNAMIN mug combines secure hold with a discreet drinking aid that prevents choking or spilling. Both components are dishwasher and microwave safe.
Secure hold despite shaking.
The two handles on the ORNAMIN mug offer secure and stable handling. It ensures extra hold when dealing with strong shaking, for instance a tremor, and the scale on the inside of the mugs makes quick and easy content control possible. This way, a quick look is enough to check whether the patient has drunk enough liquid or if there is something left in the mug.
Drinking independently again despite a disability increases the affected person’s confidence and self-esteem. With a weight of only 60 g the ergonomically shaped plastic mug is a true light-weight. Thanks to the shatterproof material the mug does not break, in case it gets dropped.
Colours for individual wards.
Available in five colours, the mug does not only brighten up any table setting but can be allocated perfectly to individual wards or people.
No choking, no scalding.
The Drinking Lid with all round openings makes drinking from all sides possible, which encourages intuitive use. Its design makes it disappear inside the mug, so it does not stand out as a drinking aid. Additionally, the drinking lid reduces the risk of choking, since compared to a spouted lid, the swallowing reflex is triggered through direct contact with the lip– similarly to when drinking without a lid. Moreover, the user can feel the temperature of the beverage with the lips and is less likely to get burned on the tongue or mouth than when drinking with a spouted lid. For straw-lovers there is a special opening the straw can be clamped in.
By the way: In summer the Drinking Lid also serves as a protection against insects.