- Order number: SW25.4
- Solid and secure: firm hold while strong trembles due to two handles
- Quick content control thanks to the integrated scale
- Practical daily help for the elderly, private and professional care and people living with diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer's, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's
- The drinking cup made of break-resistant quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- High-quality plastic in ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736101025|
Note: This product (Two Handled Mug model 816) is designed specifically for people with a long-term disability and therefore is accepted as subject to VAT relief on Amazon.
Stability and secure hold.
The two handles on the ORNAMIN mug offer secure and stable handling. It ensures extra hold when dealing with strong shaking, for instance a tremor, and the scale on the inside of the mug makes quick and easy content control possible. Of course, the mug is dishwasher and microwave safe.
Drinking independently again despite a disability increases the affected person’s confidence and self-esteem. With a weight of only 60 g the ergonomically shaped plastic mug is a true light-weight. Thanks to the shatterproof material, the mug does not break, in case it gets dropped.
Drinking lids can be an advantage in a variety of situations: They give people with a disability more security while drinking and help children to empty their glass or mug. Or they guarantee that nothing spills or leaks while you are on the go.
For even securer drinking, the handled mug is combinable with the popular ORNAMIN drinking lid different sized openings (models 806, 807, 808, 811, 812, 814), which makes it a practical everyday aid.
Easy content control.
Due to its volume capacity, the care mug has a lot of room for coffee, tea, juice or water. To make checking the content easier for staff, the inside features a helpful scale. This way, a quick look is enough to check whether the patient has drunk enough liquid or if there is something left in the mug.
Different colour allocations.
Available in five colours, the mug does not only brighten up any table setting but can be allocated perfectly to individual wards or people.