- Order number: SW51
- Only suitable for the ORNAMIN cups model 206, 207, 805, 815, 816, 820, 905
- Spouted lid with small opening (ø 5 mm) for liquids; due to the extra long spout the head hardly needs to be tilted backwards
- Practical daily helper for the elderly, care and people living with diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer's, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, dysphagia
- The spouted lid made of break-resistant quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- High-quality plastic in ORNAMIN quality made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736100295|
Note: This product (Spouted Lid model 806) is designed specifically for people with a long-term disability and therefore is accepted as subject to VAT relief on Amazon.
Drinking securely and independently.
The drinking lid (ø 5 mm) fits a large selection of ORNAMIN mugs and protects against spilling and leaking. People with limited neck mobility especially benefit from the length of the spout, since the head does not have to be stretched for drinking, which make it a practical everyday aid. People with swallowing difficulties, as well as children who are learning to drink on their own are supported in their independence by this spouted lid.
The lid provides more security for people with disabilities while drinking and ensures that nothing spills over on the go. It is dishwasher safe and microwaveable. With its light weight of 15 g the innovative lid is a real help for all thirsty people.
The spouted lid fits the following ORNAMIN mugs:
- Cup Scale model 805
- Non-Slip Cup with Scale model 820
- Non-Slip Cup with Flower model 820
- Mug with Internal Cone model 905
- Two Handled Mug model 816
- Two Handled Mug with Internal Cone model 815
- Mug with Internal Cone model 207
- Thermo Mug model 206
A discreet alternative to the classic spouted lid is the drinking lid model 814, which disappears inside the mug and is non-visible drinking aid. This makes the user feel more comfortable. Also from an ergonomical perpective the drinking lid model 814 is a great alternative, since it minimises the risk of choking.