- Order number: SW28.6
- Only suitable for the ORNAMIN cups model 206, 207, 805, 815, 816, 820, 905
- Spouted lid with large opening (ø 13 mm) for liquids and porridge; due to the extra long spout the head hardly needs to be tilted backwards
- Practical daily helper for the elderly, private and professional care and people living with diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer's, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, dysphagia
- The spouted lid made of break-resistant quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- Made in Germany
|Diametre:||13 mm (Öffnung)|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736100912|
Eating and drinking independently.
With the spouted lid with large opening secure drinking and eating is possible even with limited mobility in the neck. This is what makes it a useful helper in the private and professional care.
Secure and tight.
The drinking lid closes the mug tightly, which prevents thick liquids and foods like soup from spilling – even when the hand that is holding it gets tired or shaky fingers are struggling. Also when drinking clumsily nothing leaks. Due to the length of the spout, the head does not have to be stretched, which is a big advantage for eating in bed or a care chair. The drinking aid with large opening and long spout enables patients to regain independence and enjoy their meal. Simultaneous, it creates more free-time for professional or domestic carers – a true everyday aid.
The drinking lid is available in seven colours and fits the following ORNAMIN mugs:
- Cup Scale model 805
- Non-Slip Cup with Scale model 820
- Non-Slip Cup with Flower model 820
- Mug with Internal Cone model 905
- Two Handled Mug model 816
- Two Handled Mug with Internal Cone model 815
- Mug with Internal Cone model 207
- Thermo Mug model 206
It is also available with a small opening (Spouted Lid model 806).
A discreet alternative to the classic spouted lid is the drinking lid model 814 which disappears inside the mug and is non-visible drinking aid. This makes the user feel more comfortable. Also from an ergonomical perpective the drinking lid model 814 is a great alternative, since it minimises the risk of choking.