- Shaky hands or cramps? – No problem! The Spoon Guard ensures that food stays put
- Useful anti-tremor everyday aid for stroke and Parkinson’s patients; easily attachable to any spoon
- The perfect and discreet addition to ordinary dining spoons
- Flexible and tasteless material (certified for food, Bisphenol-A-free), pleasant feeling in your mouth while eating
- For multiple uses: perfectly suitable for professional care in nursing homes, care and senior institutions, hospitals, clinics, geriatrics
- Dishwasher and microwave safe; ORNAMIN Quality made in Germany
- Please note: No spoon included in the set.
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736115893|
Attachment for household spoons, ideal for patients with tremor.
"Spoon Guard Set of 3"
What is special about the Spoon Guard?
The practical anti-tremor eating aid guarantees that food stays on the spoon. The Parkinson’s Spoon neutralises shaking and affords relief to people living with shaky hands, for example, due to Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), or after a stroke.
The attachment fits any commercially available dining spoon and, thanks to its flexible material, gives a pleasant feeling while eating.
Why was the Spoon Guard developed?
People who live with limited hand function and strong shaking, because of a stroke, MS or Parkinson’s, often have difficulties with holding a spoon and eating independently.
Due to finger deformation, shaking, lack of strength caused by illness or a disability they need help with eating and require special cutlery like an anti-tremble spoon, eating robots, or Parkinson’s cutlery. The Spoon Guard is an affordable alternative to much more expensive products available on the market.
With the anti-tremor-attachment any normal spoon becomes an anti-tremble spoon, that gives security and stable hold while eating. Hence, foods like soup, pasta and stew stay on the spoon at all times.
Who is the Spoon Guard for?
The discreet attachment is ideal for domestic, as well as professional care in nursing homes, hospitals, clinics and geriatric medicine.
The Spoon Guard gives patients more independence, confidence and quality of life and can be used by left- and right-handed people.
Cutlery for everyone: Patients do not require feeding anymore and can experience the joy of eating. Family members and care staff therefore have more time for other tasks concerning care as such.
What material is the Spoon Guard made of?
The transparent guard is made of high-quality synthetic material, is certified for food and BPA-free, taste- and odorless and contains no other harmful substances. The attachment can be used multiple times, is easy and quick to clean as well as dishwasher and microwave safe.