- spouted lid with large opening (ø 13 mm) for liquids and porridge
- extra long spout: head hardly needs to be tilted backwards while drinking
- BPA-free, dishwasher safe, microwaveable
- suitable for ORNAMIN mugs model 206, 207, 805, 815, 816, 820, 905
- sustainable reusable tableware, 100 % Made in Germany
|Material:||High-quality plastic (BPA-free)|
|Diameter:||13 mm (Öffnung)|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736100264|
Note: This product (Spouted Lid model 807) is designed specifically for people with a long-term disability and therefore is accepted as subject to VAT relief on Amazon.
Independent eating and drinking.
With the spouted lid with large opening secure drinking and eating is possible even with limited mobility in the neck. This makes the lid a practical daily helper for the elderly, private and professional care and people living with diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer's, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's and dysphagia.
Secure and tight.
The drinking lid closes the mug tightly which prevents thick liquids and foods like soup from spilling – even when the hand gets tired or shaky fingers are struggling. Also when drinking clumsily nothing leaks. Due to the length of the spout, the head does not have to be stretched which is a big advantage for eating in bed or a care chair. The drinking aid with large opening and long spout enables patients to regain independence and enjoy their meal. Simultaneously, it creates more free-time for professional or domestic carers – a true everyday aid.
The drinking lid fits the following ORNAMIN mugs:
- Cup Scale model 805
- Non-Slip Cup with Scale model 820
- Non-Slip Cup with Flower model 820
- Mug with Internal Cone model 905
- Two Handled Mug model 816
- Two Handled Mug with Internal Cone model 815
- Mug with Internal Cone model 207
- Thermo Mug model 206
It is also available with a small opening (spouted lid model 806).
A discreet alternative to the classic spouted lid is the drinking lid model 814 which disappears inside the mug and is a non-visible drinking aid. This makes the user feel more comfortable. Also from an ergonomical perspective the drinking lid model 814 is a great alternative since it minimises the risk of choking.
Great for soup, fits the cup we already had the 207 and 206 very well. You can wash it in the dishwasher to sterilize.
Perfect addition to my new mug
Really changed my life for the better