- The non-slip surface of the cup is ideal for wet or shaky hands and insensibility of fingers, the non-slip scale enables a quick check of contents
- Replaces the classic spouted lid: discreet drinking lid which hides inside the cup, holes all around enable drinking from all sides
- Practical daily helper for the elderly, private and professional care and people living with diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer, dementia, multiple sclerosis, parkinson, dysphagia
- The drinking cup made of break-resistant quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- High-quality plastic in ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|Model No.:||820 + 814|
|Material:||High-quality plastic (BPA-free)|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736105788|
This set consists of two separately available components: the Non-Slip Cup with Scale 220 ml (model 820) and the Drinking Lid (ø 70 mm) (model 814).
Keeping a firm hand thanks to the non-slip scale.
In this case the decor on the cup is not only pretty to look at, but also functional: The transparent Non-Slip Cup with Scale features a special non-slip decor that offers not only a high grip, but also quick and easy content control.
Practical, quick content control.
The decor of the plastic cup does not only provide grip, the integrated metric scale makes checking the liquid inside the cup easier. This feature facilitates the work process of care staff in hospitals and nursing homes. The scale enables quick and easy measuring, facilitates controlling the drinking behaviour and prevents dehydration from happening.
The desired volume is reached when the liquid gets to the corresponding decor circles. Whether in everyday or professional life – this reusable cup is a pretty and simple enrichment for everyone.
The Non-Slip Cup with Scale is 100 mm high, 71 mm wide, weighs 45 g and has a volume of 220 ml. The decor is made out of special material with strong non-slip function. It does not only look good but also improves the drinking comfort noticeably. The high grip makes drinking for people with limited hand function easier and gives children’s hands a secure hold, which makes it wonderful to use for birthdays or parties.
No choking, no scalding.
The drinking lid with all round openings makes drinking from all sides possible, which encourages intuitive use. Its design makes it disappear inside the mug, so it does not stand out as a drinking aid. Additionally, the drinking lid reduces the risk of choking, since compared to a spouted lid, the swallowing reflex is triggered through direct contact with the lip – similarly to when drinking without a lid. Moreover, the user can feel the temperature of the beverage with the lips and is less likely to get burned on the tongue or mouth than when drinking with a spouted lid. For straw-lovers there is a special opening the straw can be clamped in.
By the way: In summer the lid protects your drink against insects.