- Easy drinking up without help: the internal cone of the mug enables drinking even while laying
- Spouted Lid with small opening (ø 5 mm) for liquids; due to the extra long spout the head hardly needs to be tilted backwards
- The thermo mug is intuitively usable and supports independent drinking
- Practical daily help for the elderly, private and professional care and people living with diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer's, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's
- The coffee mug made of break-resistant quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- Premium tableware in exclusive ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|Model No.:||905 + 806|
|Material:||High-quality plastic (BPA-free)|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736105993|
Note: This set (Mug with Internal Cone model 905 and Spouted Lid small opening model 806) is designed specifically for people with a long-term disability and therefore is accepted as subject to VAT relief on Amazon.
This set consists of two separately available components the Mug with Internal Cone 140 ml (model 905) and the Spouted Lid small opening (ø 5 mm) (model 806). Here internal cone, thermal function and spouted lid are combined into one mug.
The mug with trick for easy drinking.
The innovative geometry of the mug in combination with the Spouted Lid makes drinking easier in any situation. So emptying the mug is without a problem becomes possible, also for people with limited neck mobility.
Drinking independently with security.
Whether in care or at home: The Spouted Lid gives people with a disability more security. It helps children with emptying their glass or mug completely and ensures that nothing spills or leaks when you are on the go. The clear two-colored design makes the mug and its content easily visible. That increases the comfort of the user especially for patients living with dementia.
The internal cone.
The Mug with Internal Cone is a great alternative to a nose cup. The secret lies in its conically shaped inside – this means that its innovative geometry gets narrower towards the bottom, like an ice-cream cone. This way, the mug can be emptied completely without having to overstretch the neck and also the nose is not an obstacle anymore. So the mug is a practical everyday aid especially for people with a disability or mobility limitations.
Besides the internal cone the mug also features the thermal function: Thanks to the double-sided wall it keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot, so everyone can drink and enjoy at their own pace.
Its classic design makes the mug look like any commercially available mug from the outside, although it is very visually appealing. The features are invisibly hidden, so it is not recognisable as a drinking aid. Also, it is intuitively usable. For this so-called Universal Design the ORNAMIN Mug with Internal Cone was awarded the universal design award 2011, the universal design consumer favorite 2011 and was named Product of the year 2011 pro-K.
Mug and lid are both dishwasher and microwave safe.