- Easy to fill: The double-sided wall can be filled with hot or cold water through the big openings
- Eating without quality loss: keeps food at the desired temperature for a long time, no sliding around thanks to the non-slip base
- Practical everyday aid for seniors, children, as a care aid and for everyone who eats slowly
- Keep warm crockery is break-proof and dishwasher safe
- ORNAMIN quality: melamine tableware in exclusive premium quality, made in Germany
|Material:||High-quality plastic (BPA-free)|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736106372|
Note: This product (Keep Warm Bowl model 203) is designed specifically for people with a long-term disability and therefore is accepted as subject to VAT relief on Amazon.
A simple trick makes the dish keep food warm and tasty for longer which makes it an ideal everyday care aid for elderly people, children and everyone who eats a bit slower due to a disability. The outside of the virtually unbreakable and dishwasher safe Keep Warm Bowl is made of thermoplastic synthetic material and the inside of high-quality melamine. The space in between can be filled with hot water through the opening wholes, so meals keep their temperature. It can be also used for cooling food like ice-cream by filling it with cold water, iced water or crushed ice.
Keep Warm Dish, keeping food warm for longer.
The Keep Warm Bowl enables even the slowest eaters to enjoy their meals to the last bite. Non-slip grip pads ensure a safe hold and conceal the openings for the thermal function and a non-slip ring under the base ensures that nothing slides around while eating.
The Keep Warm Plate and Bowl are especially designed to not be distinguishable as drinking aids from the outside. This way anyone can use them – even someone who does not necessarily need the thermal function and everyone can sit around the table together without someone feeling excluded.
Every year enormous amounts of waste are created through the use of single-use items. With the fully recyclable bowl ORNAMIN tries to promote sustainable consumption and fight pollution.