- Functional feeding cup with integrated scale for an easy and quick content control; due to the extra long spout the head hardly needs to be bent backwards while drinking
- Useful aid for the private and professional care, available in different colours for a clear allocation to each ward
- Practical daily helper for the elderly, care and people living with diseases such as stroke, dementia, multiple sclerosis, parkinson
- The drinking cup made of break-resistant quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- High-quality plastic in ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|Model No.:||805 + 806|
|Material:||High-quality plastic (BPA-free)|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736114551|
This set consists of two components: the Cup Scale 220 ml (model 805) and the Spouted Lid small opening (ø 5 mm) (model 806).
Secure and tight grip.
With its special surface structure the cup scale is easy to handle. Although, in case it gets dropped, there will be no shards, because it is shatterproof and especially durable.
Easy content control.
When talking about care, it is very important to know how much a patient is actually drinking. Therefore, the transparent, reusable cup directly shows how much has been drunk already. The metric measurement enables staff and carers a simple volume control with just one glance. This aid saves a lot of time and is a very simple trick – even for domestic care. Another alternative to the cup scale (model 805) is, by the way, the Non-Slip Cup with Scale (model 820) – additionally to all the features of the cup scale, it also has a visually appealing non-slip decor.
A colourful range.
The care cup can be combined with many drinking lids by ORNAMIN and is available in different transparent colours. This way it can mark, for example different wards in a care institution and simplifies the allocation. Moreover, it is easily stackable.
Drinking securely and independently.
The drinking lid (ø 5 mm) – also called spouted lid – protects against spilling and leaking. Especially people with limited neck mobility benefit from the length of the spout, as the head does not to be stretched behind the neck while drinking.
The lid gives people living with a disability more security and helps children to empty the mug. Both components are dishwasher and microwave safe.
Every year single-use products generate enormous amounts of trash and waste valuable resources. With the reusable cup ORNAMIN provides an ecofriendly alternative and saves resources.