- Order number: SW184.4
- The plastic saucer looks like porcelain and is stackable to save space, virtually unbreakable, durable, light and dishwasher safe
- Professional tableware: ideal for use in canteens, hospitality, fast food vans, schools, nurseries, hostels, nursing homes, hospitals, care institutions, as well as at home
- High-quality synthetic material melamine, looks similar to porcelain, sustainable and Bisphenol-A-free (BPA-free)
- Practical everyday tableware: melamine tableware weighs only 1/3 as much as porcelain, ideal for on the go, boats, camper vans, gardens, barbecues, parties and events
- Premium melamine tableware in exclusive ORNAMIN quality made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736115848|
dishwasher safe, not microwaveable
Looks like porcelain.
The timeless melamine saucer with its porcelain-like optics is a great addition to any table. If you like it a bit more colourful, there is always the option of decorating the small plate with individual decors on the rim or inside.
Practical everyday tableware.
The plastic plate made out of high-quality synthetic material can be used at home in many ways: Whether for salad, cake or breakfast – the little plate is always the right choice. Due to the durable and shatterproof material melamine, the saucer can also be used wonderfully for camping or picnics.
Melamine tableware for communal catering.
The virtually unbreakable side plate is also great for professional use in canteens, schools, nursing homes, care institutions, nurseries or hospitals. The plate can be stacked to save space, is very light and dishwasher safe – all characteristics that make it ideal for communal catering.
Every year enormous amounts of waste are created by the use of single-use products. With the reusable saucer made out of bioplastics ORNAMIN aims to provide a sustainable alternative and draw attention to saving resources.