- The non-slip surface of the cup is ideal for wet or shaky hands and insensibility of fingers, strong grip also for children's hands
- Due to the lid with extra long spout the head hardly needs to be tilted backwards while drinking, the non-slip scale enables a quick check of contents
- Practical daily helper for the elderly, private and professional care and people living with diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer's, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, dysphagia
- The drinking cup made of break-resistant quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- High-quality plastic in ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|Model Nr.||820 + 806|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736105832|
|Order No.:||5943, 1184|
non slip function
This set consists of two separately available components the Cup with Non-Slip Scale and the Spouted Lid with small opening (ø 5 mm) (model 806).
The cup with Non-Slip Scale is 100 mm high, 71 mm wide, weighs 45 g and has a volume of 220 ml. The decor is made out of special material with strong non-slip function. It does not only look good but also improves the drinking comfort noticeably. The high grip makes drinking for people with limited hand function easier and gives children’s hands a secure hold, which makes it wonderful to use fo birthdays or parties.
Practical, quick content control.
The decor of the plastic cup does not only provide grip, the integrated metric scale makes checking the liquid inside the cup easier. This feature facilitates the work process of care staff in hospitals and nursing homes. The scale enables quick and easy measuring, facilitates controlling the drinking behaviour and prevents dehydration from happening.
The desired volume is reached when the liquid gets to the corresponding decor circles. Whether in everyday or professional life – this reusable cup is a pretty and simple enrichment for everyone.
Independent drinking with security.
The drinking lid (ø 5 mm) fits a large selection of ORNAMIN cups and prevents spilling and leaking. People with limited neck mobility especially benefit from the length of the spout, as the head does not have to be tilted backwards. Furthermore, the spouted cup gives people with disability more security for drinking, which makes it a helpful everyday aid in care. In addition, it helps children to practice drinking on their own.
The lid is dishwasher and microwave safe. With a weight of 15 g the innovative lid offers real help to anyone who is thirsty.