- Cutting board: raised rims on three sides prevent a slice of bread from sliding off
- The non-slip ring under the base ensure a firm stand
- Practical daily helper for the elderly, private and professional care and people living with diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer's, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's
- Quality plastic melamine: the single-handed board is light, break-resistant and dishwasher safe
- Premium melamine tableware in exclusive ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736100127|
brake function, raised edges
Independent eating with one hand.
With the scratchproof board made out of melamine by ORNAMIN people with limited hand mobility can eat independently and prepare their sandwiches – no matter if left-handed or right-handed.
The rims are raised on three sides which prevents bread from slipping of. Additionally, a non-slip ring under the base of the plastic board gives secure hold, as it cannot slide around on the table. This combination makes preparing sandwiches an easy task for anyone. Even when dealing with physical impairments, independent eating becomes possible. Through the gaps in the rims the breakfast board can be cleared off the table and stacked easily.
Food preparation made easy.
In addition to the dishwasher safe board there is also the ORNAMIN Food Preparation Help (model 960). It makes bread rolls, as well as cucumbers, apples, cheese or other foods easy to hold when cutting and preparing something. It can be single-handedly put on the raised rims of the board. Due to the practical clip, the preparation aid can be taken off just as easily. It sits securely on the raised rims of the board, so nothing slides around while cutting and spreading.
ORNAMIN series with features – for at home and professionals.
The cutting board is a part of the series with special features and was specifically designed for people with limited hand mobility or a disability. Therefore, it is often used in hospitals, nursing homes and care institutions. Although, sometimes there might be a different reason why someone can only use one hand, for example, when one has a broken arm or is holding a baby. Also for children the board is ideal, since the raised rims give small and insecure hands security for spreading and assembling.