- Easy drinking without additional help: The inside of the mug is conically shaped which simplifies emptying the cup even when lying down
- The insulated drinking mug is intuitively usable, supports independent drinking and the large, ergonomically shaped handle ensures secure hold
- Practical everyday aid for seniors, in care, for people suffering from illnesses like stroke, Alzheimer's, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's or living with dysphagia
- The coffee mug made out of break-proof quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- ORNAMIN Quality made in Germany
|Model Nr.||207 + 806|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736105573|
|Order No.:||11789, 1184|
The Mug with Internal Cone and supportive Spouted Lid.
The set includes two separately available components: the Mug with Internal Cone 140 ml (model 207) and the Spouted Lid small opening (ø 5 mm) (model 806).
Three functions in one.
The Mug with Internal Cone combines two special functions: firstly, the double-sided wall keeps the drink either hot or cold. Secondly, the innovative geometry of the mug allows for emptying the mug without having to stretch one's head behind the neck. Moreover, the practical lid ensures safe and independent drinking with no choking.
The internal cone.
With the help of the Mug with Internal Cone family members with limited movement in neck and arms or people who are confined to a bed sort-term or long-term can satisfy their thirst. This is possible because of the conically formed inside of the mug that gets narrower towards the bottom and looks like an ice-cream cone. This clever feature guarantees that the mug can be emptied independently without stretching one's head behind the neck. Also the nose is not an obstacle anymore.
Compared to a nose cup which is often used by people with physical limitations, the Mug with Internal Cone is intuitively usable and does not have to be explained to the user. Consequently, the mug is a practical and discreet everyday help for elderly people or in care to facilitate independent drinking for people with a disability.
Hidden drinking aids.
As the function is hidden on the inside of the mug, there is no optical difference to our regular thermo mugs. The users, therefore, do not feel exposed, discriminated or as an outsider, but is integrated naturally into any group, as this drinking aid is not distinguishable as one.
Drinking independently and securely.
The Spouted Lid (ø 5 mm) protects against spilling and leaking. Especially people with limited neck mobility benefit from the length of the spout, as the head does not to be stretched behind the neck while drinking.
The lid gives people with a disability more security and helps children to empty the mug. Both components are dishwasher and microwave safe.
Saving resources for the environment.
Single-use cups and paper cups produce enormous amounts of rubbish and are also a waste of resources. Our reusable mugs are a reusable and environment-friendly alternative.