- Order number: SW109
- Practical, functional and stackable portion-sized plate with three compartments
- The fondue plate made of plastic is break-resistant, light and durable
- Professional reusable tableware: the divided plate is suitable for the use in the communal catering, nursing homes, clinics, hospitals, prisons, canteens, schools and nurseries
- Canteen plate, suitable for industrial dishwashers
- Premium melamine tableware in exclusive ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736110102|
dishwasher safe, not microwaveable
Sturdy divided plate.
With the robust and durable portion plate made out of melamine all components of a meal stay where they should be, due to the separating walls. It fits most commonly available cloches perfectly, which keeps food at the perfect temperature.
Melamine: low-noise, light and stackable.
In contrast to glass or porcelain, this canteen plate is especially quiet, thanks to the material properties of melamine. The background noises in canteens can is reduced, the guests do not feel disturbed and the staff in the large kitchen does not require ear protection. The material is also great for stacking the plates: Melamine is not only low-noise, but also a true light-weight. It can save you money and is also environmentally friendly. When the plate is not used anymore it is ecologically recyclable.
Energy-saving professional tableware.
Thanks to its shiny surface, this reusable tableware makes for a lovely addition to the kitchen of any nursing home, hospital, nursery, care institution or other canteen. In addition, it saves on energy, as pre-heating the plate is unnecessary. Due to the low heat capacity, food stays warm on the way to the guest. The plate is also suitable for industrial dishwashers and shatterproof.