- Easy to fill: The double-sided wall can be filled with hot or cold water through the big openings
- Eating without quality loss: keeps food at the desired temperature for a long time, no sliding around thanks to the non-slip base
- Practical everyday aid for seniors, children, as a care aid and for everyone who eats slowly
- Keep warm crockery is break-proof and dishwasher safe
- ORNAMIN quality: melamine tableware in exclusive premium quality, made in Germany
|Material:||Melamin, PP, TPE|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736106457|
brake function, non slip function, thermo function
dishwasher safe, not microwaveable
Keep warm dish, keeping food warm for longer.
The Keep Warm Plate enables even the slowest eaters to enjoy their meals to the last bite. Non-slip grip pads ensure a safe hold and conceal the openings for the thermal function and a non-slip ring under the base ensures that nothing slides around while eating.
A simple trick makes the dish keep food warm and tasty for longer which makes it an ideal everyday care aid for elderly people, children and everyone who eats a bit slower due to a disability. The outside of the unbreakable and dishwasher safe thermo plate is made of thermoplastic synthetic material and the inside of high-quality melamine. The space in between can be filled with hot water through the opening holes, so meals keep their temperature. It can be also used for cooling foods like ice-cream by filling it with cold water, iced water or crushed ice.
The Keep Warm Plates and Bowl are especially designed to not be distinguishable as eating aids from the outside. This way anyone can use them – even someone who does not necessarily need the thermal function and everyone can sit around the table together without someone feeling excluded. Especially for people who are struggling with MS, stroke, dementia or Parkinson’s this eating aid for single-hand use offers practical support.
Every year enormous amounts of waste are created through the use of single-use items. With the fully recyclable plate made from bioplastics ORNAMIN tries to promote sustainable consumption and fight pollution.