- Suitable for the ORNAMIN cups model 206, 207, 805, 815, 816, 820, 905
- Spouted lid 2.0: due to the holes all around the head hardly needs to be tilted backwards while drinking; additional hole for straw
- Practical daily help for the elderly, private and professional care and people living with diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer, dementia, multiple sclerosis, parkinson's
- The drinking lid made of break-resistant quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- High-quality plastic in ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736108789|
No choking, no scalding.
The drinking lid with all round openings makes drinking from all sides possible, which encourages intuitive use. Its design makes it disappear inside the mug, so it does not stand out as a drinking aid. Additionally, the drinking lid reduces the risk of choking, since compared to a spouted lid, the swallowing reflex is triggered through direct contact with the lip – similarly to when drinking without a lid. Moreover, the user can feel the temperature of the beverage with the lips and is less likely to get burned on the tongue or mouth than when drinking with a spouted lid.
By the way: In summer the drinking lid also serves as a protection against insects.
Especially when dealing with shaky hands or fading arm strength, drinks are spilled quite frequently. The drinking lid prevents liquids from spilling and makes drinking a whole lot easier.
The transparent lid is almost invisible. In contrast to a spouted cup, it is very discreet, does not stigmatise and is not recogisable as a drinking aid. For straw-lovers there is a special opening the straw can be clamped in.
Fitting ORNAMIN cups and mugs.
The lid fits the following cups:
- Cup Scale model 805
- Non-Slip Cup with Scale model 820
- Non-Slip Cup with Flower model 820
- Mug with Internal Cone model 905
- Two Handled Mug model 816
- Two Handled Mug with Internal Cone model 815
- Mug with Internal Cone model 207
- Thermo Mug model 206