- Order number: SW50
- Only suitable for the ORNAMIN cups model 206, 207, 805, 815, 816, 820, 905
- Discreet drinking lid (ø 70 mm) enables easy drinking with or without straw
- Practical daily helper for the elderly, private and professional care and people living with diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer's, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, dysphagia
- The drinking lid made of break-resistant quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- High-quality plastic in ORNAMIN quality made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736100240|
Drinking lid with straw opening.
This discreet drinking lid made out of high-quality plastic can be used with or without a straw. When used with a straw, the opening holds the straw in place and it cannot be pushed out by escaping carbonic acid. The opening of the lid enables easy drinking without having to take off the lid. So the mug can be placed into a cup holder while driving a car. Furthermore, the lid is dishwasher and microwave safe.
The lid fits the following ORNAMIN cups:
- Cup Scale model 805
- Non-Slip Cup with Scale model 820
- Non-Slip Cup with Flower model 820
- Mug with Internal Cone model 905
- Two Handled Mug model 816
- Two Handled Mug with Internal Cone model 815
- Mug with Internal Cone model 207
- Thermo Mug model 206
It is also available with a small opening (Spouted Lid model 806).
Care aid for people with a disability.
The drinking aid is not only a wonderful solution for on the go. There are also a number of opportunities for at home use. For instance, a bedridden person with shaky hands. The drinking lid encourages independence, as the opening fits a straw perfectly. This way people with disabilities can drink comfortably, without overstretching their neck. The lid also prevents the content from spilling when dealing with strong shaking, for example in case of Parkinson’s or a tremor. This makes it a true everyday aid, especially in domestic and professional care.