- Order number: SW18
- The reusable, sturdy plastic bowl in stylish, modern, puristic design is stackable to save space, virtually unbreakable, low-noise, shatterproof, durable and perfectly suitable for dips, sauces, desserts, snacks, tapas, salad, finger food, ice cream or fruits
- Professional tableware: ideal for use in canteens, hospitality, fast food vans, schools, nurseries, nursing homes, hospitals, care institutions and at home
- High-quality synthetic material melamine, looks similar to porcelain, sustainable and BPA-free
- Practical everyday tableware: melamine crockery weighs only 1/3 as much as porcelain, ideal for on the go, on a boat, camper vans, barbecues or parties and events
- ORNAMIN quality: melamine tableware in exclusive premium quality made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736108833|
Ideal for public catering.
The melamine bowl in a puristic design is a true lightweight, since melamine tableware is only a third as heavy as porcelain. Therefore, the unbreakable plate is excellent for professional use in institutions like canteens, schools, nurseries, nursing homes and hospitals. The workload for the kitchen staff in canteens is facilitated by the light weight and it is also easier to carry for the guests.
Also, melamine tableware causes only minimal noise development, so no ear protection is necessary. The canteen guests do not feel bothered by loud rattling and at home there is a relaxed atmosphere at the family table.
Durable and inexpensive.
The melamine bowl is considerably more durable than glass or porcelain (breakage rate 15-50%). With a breakage rate under 5% the use of melamine tableware is more efficient, economic and inexpensive.
Lightweight free-time tableware.
On account of its light weight the bowl in puristic design is an ideal travel companion for hiking trips, picnics or camping. Furthermore, it works perfectly as everyday tableware at home or for parties.
More from the puristic series.
Matching the bowl (model 433) we also have the flate plate flate (model 414), the two deep plates (model 415 and 419), and the mug (model 420) available in the puristic design. The series is available in white or on inquiry with individual decors.
Every year single-use products generate enormous amounts of trash and waste valuable resources. With the reusable bowl made from bioplastics ORNAMIN provides an ecofriendly alternatives and saves resources.