- Order number: SW174
- Set of 4 parts, contains the Plate with Sloped Base Ø 26 cm, Mug with Internal Cone, Mug 300 ml and Non-Slip Board
- Carefree package for people living with dementia: all important eating and drinking aids for everyday life in the care and at home
- The colour red of the dementia tableware quickens the appetite and gives orientation in case of limited visual capacity
- The tableware is appreciated in the external care and home care, nursing homes as well as geriatrics
- Alzheimer's tableware made of high-quality plastic in ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|Model Nr.||901 + 900 + 905 + 1201|
|Material:||Melamin, PBT, PP|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736112939|
|Order No.:||10521, 7921, 6597, 12662|
brake function, internal cone, raised edges, sloped base, thermo function
iF product design award gold 2009, Nominee German Design Award 2012, Product of the Year 2011 pro-K, red dot award: product design 2009, universal design award 2009, universal design award 2011, universal design consumer favorite 2009, universal design consumer favorite 2011
Eating and drinking independently with dementia.
Eating and drinking habits are likely to change for someone undergoing demential changes. Creating security and orientation is of special importance in these cases, which makes the colour red an important feature of this set. Clear shapes with distinct colour contrasts support with detecting food and drink more easily and stimulate the appetite. The functional tableware by ORNAMIN was especially designed for these requirements which comes in handy in geriatrics, and domestic care. In this way the independence and quality of life of the patients is preserved and promoted.
Although, the colour red is not the only thing that is special about this series. The plate as well as the two mugs feature invisible tricks hidden in their design: the sloped base and the internal cone. The board has a non-slip ring under its base and raised rims to support patients with limited mobility and people that have to eat with one hand. These make the set a true everyday aid, for patients as well as care staff or family caregivers. In addition, the patients are not stigmatised or excluded by obvious 'special tableware'.
Quality 100% made in Germany.
The individual components with helping features are all made out of shatterproof high-quality plastic. The material is also BPA-free and extraordinarily durable. They are also safe to clean in the dishwasher.