- Order number: SW173
- Set of 4 parts, contains the Plate with Sloped Base Ø 26 cm, Mug with Internal Cone, Non-Slip Cup with Flower and Drinking Lid
- Carefree package for people living with dementia: all important eating and drinking aids for everyday life in the care and at home
- The colour red of the dementia tableware quickens the appetite and gives orientation in case of limited visual capacity
- The tableware is appreciated in the external care and home care, nursing homes as well as geriatrics
- Alzheimer's tableware made of high-quality plastic in ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|Model No.:||901 + 207 + 820 + 814|
|Material:||Melamine, PP, TPE|
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736112922|
|Order No.:||10521, 11792, 9488, 11908|
internal cone, non slip function, sloped base
dishwasher safe, not microwaveable
Eating and drinking independently with dementia.
The tableware set consists of the separately available components: Plate with Sloped Base ø 26 cm, Mug with Internal Cone 140 ml, Non-Slip Cup with Flower 220 ml and Drinking Lid.
Make eating fun again.
Eating and drinking habits are likely to change for someone undergoing demential changes. Creating security and orientation is of special importance in these cases. Clear shapes with distinct colour contrasts support detecting food and drinks more easily and stimulate the appetite. The functional tableware by ORNAMIN was especially designed for these requirements, which comes in handy in geriatrics, and domestic care. In this way the independence and quality of life of the patients is preserved and promoted.
The red series.
The colour red becomes especially important in the context of dementia. It creates orientation, stimulates the appetite and is recognised the longest by people living with dementia. Due to this functional aspect, the individual elements of the set are decorated with bright red colour accents, which also creates an appealing, decorative design.
Although, the colour red is not the only thing that is special about this series. The plate as well as the two mugs feature invisible tricks hidden in their design. These make the set a true everyday aid, for patients as well as care staff or family caregivers. In addition, the patients are not stigmatised or excluded by obvious 'special tableware'.
Quality 100% made in Germany.
The individual components with helping features are all made out of shatterproof high-quality plastic. The material is also BPA-free and extraordinarily durable. They are also safe to clean in the dishwasher.