- Order number: SW67.1
- Size, shape and weight of the drinking glass enable toddlers to drink on their own and hold it with one hand
- The small, light cup is ideal for the motorics and strength of children's hands; secure hold through non-slip base
- Light weight, colourful decors, easily stackable: The plastic tableware is perfect for use in nurseries and schools
- No shard, no risk of injury - high safety: The child-oriented everyday tableware made out of quality synthetic material is break-proof, BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- ORNAMIN quality: melamine tableware in exclusive premium quality, made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736108918|
|Order No.:||9721, 10019|
non slip function
dishwasher safe, not microwaveable
Non-slip and safe for small hands.
The children's cup offers safe grip for small hands thanks to the colourful non-slip sleeve. Size and weight of the cup are optimally suited to the needs and motor activity of children. The material melamine is also especially light which helps the little ones to drink independently.
Dishwasher safe and sturdy.
The cup is made out of the high-quality synthetic material melamine, which is BPA-free and dishwasher safe. Also, melamine is virtually unbreakable and durable, so there is no unwanted breakage or shards. In the unlikely case an item of reusable tableware should break, you can be sure there will be no sharp fragments or risk of injury. Hence, it is a great option for birthday parties, but also for taking to school or nursery as everyday tableware.
An award-winning, sustainable product.
The helpful and well-designed products in Universal Design simplify everyday life and are a more sustainable and ecofriendly option. For this combination of added value and high aesthetic standards for colours and shapes the ORNAMIN children's tableware was awarded the red dot award: product design 2012.
The colourful non-slip sleeves (model 306) give the cup an individual touch and are available in blue, blackberry, yellow, green, orange, pink, red and turquoise.