- Soup plate for toddlers: Non-slip base made out of silicone; secure hold for small hands thanks to colourful grip pads
- The baby plate's size and weight was are ideal for the motorics and strength of toddlers and kids and supports independent eating
- Light weight, colourful decors, easily stackable: The plastic tableware is perfect for use in nurseries and schools
- No shard, no risk of injury - high safety: The child-oriented everyday tableware made out of quality synthetic material is break-resistant, BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- ORNAMIN quality: melamine tableware in exclusive premium quality, made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736106686|
|Order No.:||12154, 9945|
brake function, non slip function
dishwasher safe, not microwaveable
Dishwasher safe and sturdy.
The Children's Plate is made out of the high-quality synthetic material melamine, which is BPA-free and dishwasher safe. Also, melamine is virtually unbreakable and durable, so there is no unwanted breakage or shards.
More grip for small hands.
Size and weight of the children's plate are optimally suited to the needs and motor activity of children. The colourful non-slip grip pads ensure a safe hold for small hands, so kids can hold the plate more easily and eat independently. A non-slip ring under the base ensures that nothing slides around on the table. Hence, it is a great option for birthday parties, but also for taking to school or nursery as everyday tableware.
An award-winning, sustainable product.
The helpful and well-designed products in Universal Design simplify everyday life and are a more sustainable and ecofriendly option. For this combination of added value and high aesthetic standards for colours and shapes the ORNAMIN children's tableware was awarded the red dot award: product design 2012.
The reusable tableware "For Little Heroes" by ORNAMIN is available with a variety of decors, for example motives like "Space travel" (model 9916), "Cooking" (model 9912) or "Crocodile" (model 9914). The colourful grip pads are also available in different colours for an individual touch of colour. This makes a meal a whole lot more fun!