- Order number: SW42.4
- The reusable plastic bowl is practical, stable, stackable to save space, virtually unbreakable, low-noise, break-resistant, durable and perfectly suitable for dips, sauces, desserts, snacks, finger food, ice and fruits
- Professional tableware: the soup bowl is ideal for the use in canteens, catering, at the buffet, fast food vans, schools, nurseries, nursing homes, hospitals, care institutions, communal catering and at home
- Colourful cereal bowl made of high-quality melamine, looks similar to porcelain, durable, BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Practical everyday tableware: melamine crockery weighs only 1/3 as much as porcelain, ideal for on the go, on a boat, camper vans, barbecues or parties and events
- Premium melamine tableware in exclusive ORNAMIN quality made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736102541|
dishwasher safe, not microwaveable
The classic among the classics.
The small bowl in the classic design is a real all-rounder: In public catering, for family dinners or in professional care – it can fit in anywhere and is highly versatile. Whether for soup dessert, sides or cereal – with this plastic bowl one is well equipped for any occasion. Also for outdoor activities like camping, picnics and barbecues it is the ideal companion. There is a large range of colours available so you can mix and match to create your individual set and eating becomes more fun for the kids, too.
The classic design of the bowl is inspired by commonly used tableware designs. This way it can be wonderfully integrated into any tableware set without disturbing the overall aesthetics. In addition, its size equals the common dimensions in communal catering, so it can be used anywhere.
Melamine: high-quality, low-noise and light.
The high-quality synthetic material melamine makes our tableware especially quiet, extra light and very sturdy, ecofriendly, dishwasher safe and gives it pleasant haptics. The bowl can take a punch and is excellent for daily use as reusable tableware in canteens, nursing homes, hospitals, schools and nurseries.