- Order number: M722-9
- The reusable plastic bowl is practical, stable, stackable to save space, virtually unbreakable, low-noise, break-resistant, durable, dishwasher safe and perfectly suitable for dips, sauces, desserts, snacks, finger food, ice and fruits
- Professional tableware: the soup bowl is ideal for the use in canteens, catering, at the buffet, fast food vans, schools, nurseries, nursing homes, hospitals, care institutions, communal catering and at home
- Colourful cereal bowl made of high-quality melamine, looks similar to porcelain, durable, BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Practical everyday tableware: melamine crockery weighs only 1/3 as much as porcelain, ideal for on the go, on a boat, camper vans, barbecues or parties and events
- Premium melamine tableware in exclusive ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany
|EAN / GTIN:||4041736116739|
Perfect for professional use.
The rectangular bowl made of high-quality plastic is perfectly suitable for professional use in hospitals, nursing homes or domestic care. Matching the bowl there is the crystal clear lid (model 723). So the meals are kept safe and can easily be transported in the canteen.
SAN: break-resistant and sturdy.
The bowl contains of the high-quality plastic SAN. It is characterised by its extremely light weight, sturdiness and robustness. The bowls do not flake off at the rims when it comes to stacking. The breakage rate is very low. Moreover SAN has a lower heat capacity than glass or porcelain. This is why the meals stay warm longer and less energy is needed for cleaning.
Every year enormous amounts of waste are created through the use of single-use items. With the fully recyclable bowl made from bioplastics ORNAMIN tries to promote sustainable consumption and fight pollution.